THE REAL ESTATE TAKEOFF
Our guests today are Emily Cortright and Adam Roberts. If you want to go as big as possible and quit your job as soon as possible, then you have to hear Emily and Adam’s story. They were able to raise $5.6 MILLION for a $15 million 180 unit apartment on their first acquisition, which was enough to allow them both to quit their corporate jobs. Two years later they acquired their second property to bring their unit total to 388.
Some topics we today include:
- How Adam & Emily leveraged a mentorship program to get started in syndicating.
- Differences in a 506(B) and 506(C) offering
- How Adam & Emily were able to raise so much capital
- What their search criteria is for their acquisitions
- How they handle day-to-day asset management
Connect with Emily & Adam:
- Website: AEmultifamily.com
Connect with Us:
- Website: www.themultifamilytakeoff.com
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/themultifamilytakeoff
- Email: Mike: email@example.com Shawn: firstname.lastname@example.org Rich: email@example.com
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, RATE, REVIEW, AND SHARE