THE REAL ESTATE TAKEOFF
Today’s guest is Michael Blank. Michael has a Master’s Degree in Computer Science and started his career building a software start-up company during the “Dot-Com Boom”. After his company’s successful IPO in 2000, Michael spent much of his earnings buying and operating a pizza franchise. After realizing the restaurant industry wasn’t for him, he began successfully flipping dozens of houses and eventually closed on his first apartment deal in 2011. Today Michael owns 1,700 apartments units, and has multiple thought leadership platforms in which he helps others become financially free through apartment investing with an emphasis on raising private capital.
Today’s Discussion Include:
- What led Michael to Apartment Investing
- How to quit your job in just 3-5 years with Apartments
- The Law of the First Deal
- Why he prefers Multifamily over Wall Street
- His 321 unit acquisition in Memphis
- Importance of a good property manager
- Where he sees Multifamily post covid-19
- His biggest mistakes & more!
Connect with Michael:
- Instagram: @themichaelblank
- Website: www.themichaelblank.com
- Podcast: Apartment Building Investing with Michael Blank
Connect with Us: