THE REAL ESTATE TAKEOFF
Today’s guest in Bruce Peterson. Bruce is a syndicator of large multi-family properties throughout Central Texas ranging in size from 48-292 units. He was awarded the Austin Apartment Association’s Independent Rental Owner of the Year for 2016 and the National Apartment Association’s Independent Rental Owner of the Year for 2017 as well as Think Realty’s Multifamily Investor of the Year 2019.
Bruce targets stabilized properties where he can buy a cash-flowing asset and drive value through building “community” and improved operations. He is able to do this by implementing his proven systems and deploying his experienced staff to replicate his business model across the new acquisitions.
Today’s Topics Include:
- How Bruce transitioned from working in retail for over 20 years to syndicating apartments
- How he vertically integrates his business
- How Bruce feels about education
- Why he liquidated his 401k to invest in apartments
- How he keeps a strict daily routine to increase productivity
- His new book that was released last May
- And much more!
Connect with Bruce:
- Website: https://apt-guy.com/
Connect with Us:
- Website: www.themultifamilytakeoff.com
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/themultifamilytakeoff
- Email: Mike: Mike@themultifamilytakeoff.com
- Shawn: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rich: email@example.com
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, RATE, REVIEW, AND SHARE